A new Amateur points report has been generated to recognise and hilight amateurs who have achived 5 or more points – Dwayne Toomey, Don Velcio and Roger Brown. This version includes data crediting Larry and Marilyn Mills for gaining 1 point at state tournament A15.
The new Amateur Points report can be found on the Points Page.
If you see any problems or have a suggestion please let me know – comment below or email email@example.com.
Belated congrats to Roger Brown and Don Velcio who will move up to State-AM in October. Roger finished 1st in the Main roundJanuary 20th in ND22 so gained 1 move-up point to toal 5.0. Don finished 1st Consolationin January 14 in ND19, gaining 1/2 move-up point. to toal 5.0.
Belated congratulations to Dwane who earned his 5th Move-Up point in ND22 January 22nd. Dwayne will become a Pro in October 2022.
ND25: Any Doubles Pre-registration for Tournament to be held in DeLand on Thursday February 3. Please send email to NDSB@protonmail.com with names and your contact information. Look to this space for a list of confirmed players. Pre-registration is available from noon Sunday through 5pm Tuesday. A minimum of 8 teams is needed for the tournament or the tournament may be cancelled or changed to a singles tournament.
- Bonnie Radke and Randy Radke
- Rod Lewis and Barb Allen
- Donnamarie Lewis and Carol Helfer
- Larry Mills and Marilyn Mills
- Arlene Jabaut and Jerry Jabaut
- Paul Hodges and Frank Cherill
- Zak Woson and Rex Galusha
- Debbie Evans and Cindy Wonson
- Tom Grubb and Janet Shira
- Diana Vincent and Ron Theriault
- Joe Inga and Chris Inga
- John Giumarra and Christine Giumarra
- George Snyder and Ralph Lyon
- Dave Dean and Tom Brown
- Carolyn Burrell and Richie Burrell
- Brad Simons and Val Simons
- Phyllis Sokol-Wood and Chuck Wood
- Dave Hall And Charlie Jones
- Walt Bartels and Stan Williamson
- Marie Wintner and Richard Demers
Congratulations Larry! You will be moving up to Pro in October.
Larry and Marilyn played together in state tournament A15 January 25, placing 4th in main, so each earned one move-up point. This point gave Larry the five points needed to move from State AM to Pro..
Rod Lewis is providing some info to club presidents and others attending the District meeting.
Due to Covid concerns, the District Meeting is rescheduled. It will take place at the Boy Scout Hut in DeLand. Masks are recommended.