We would like to congratulate the Amateurs who have earned their 5 points and will be moving up to State Amateur and Pro in October.
Steve Smith will be moving up to Pro in October.
Chuck Wood, Brad Simons and Janet Shira will be moving up to State Amateur.
Please pre-register by emailing NDSB@protonmail.com from NOON on Sunday, November 27 to 5PM on Tuesday, November 29. Indicate which tournament you will play, team names and phone numbers. If you need a partner, be sure to check the Partner Needed Tab on our website.
Pro Only Doubles
- Zak Wonson & Randy Radke
- Cindy Wonson & Rex Galusha
- Barbara Wade & Edna Triplett
- Phil Wade & George Snyder
- Rod & Donnamarie Lewis
- Al Dronsfield & Ralph Lyon
- Christine & John Giumarra
- Dennis Buelk & Charlie Jones
- Joe Inga & Jerry Jabaut
- Dave Dean & Stan Williamson
- Chris Inga & Carol Helfer
- Sharon Upson & Bob Robinson
- Doris Hanke & Gail Howell
Any AM Doubles
- Mark Gephart & Tony Angelo
- Bob Augusto & Anne Ferguson
- Janet Shira & Tom Grubb
- Darryl Kenyon & Don Velcio
- Jerry Barr & Joe Constantine
- Brad Simons & Tom Brown
- Bob Tager & Tim Pergrem
- Suzanne DeRocchi & Steve Smith
- Carl Collin & Steve Clark
- Diana Vincent & Eugene Kachuck
- Debbie Collin & John Plummer
- Max Collin & Jaime Menendez
Mark Gephart, a good AM from Coronado/Mainland, is looking for a partner for this tournament. Please call or text him at 720-234-5407.
The Coronado/Mainland Shuffleboard Club hosted the ND11 Any Doubles Tournament on November 17/18th. Arlene and Gerry Jabaut were our Directors and our sponsors were: H2Health, Tina Pritchard Realtors, SpringHill Suites, G&W Roofing, Preston Law Firm, Todd Perry State Farm,Davis Bros HVAC, Cindy&Zak Wonson, Jerry&Arlene Jabaut, Gail Kadar and Janet Shira. We had 19 teams come to participate and the weather, though a bit chilly remained beautiful. Congratulations to all the participants and winners in the competition.
1. Rex Galusha and Bob Augusto……CMS
2. Stan Williamson and Cindy Wonson…….CMS
3. Joe Inga and Rodney Lewis…… Deland/MFL
4. Janet Shira and Mark Gephart…….CMS
1. Brad Simons and John Giumarra……Deland
2. Dennis Buelk and Tom Rimmer…….CMS
3. Al Dronsfield and Tom Brown…..Leesburg
4. Edna Triplett and Christine Giumarra…….CMS/Deland
Please follow this link to the Meeting Minutes for the Northern District Meeting on Oct. 22, 2022
Oct 22, 2022 Minutes
Pre-registration is required for this State tournament. Go to the FSA website and click the AM registration button in the top left corner.
The ND10 Amateur Draw Tournament was held in Tavares on Nov 14/15th. There were 10 teams and Al Dronsfield and Fred and MaryJane Neumann were the sponsors. Rod Lewis was the Director. Congratulations to all the players.
1. Don Velcio and Suzanne DeRocchi ………Leesburg/Hawthorne
2. Brad Simons and Steve Clark…………..Deland/MFL
3. Steve Smith and Phyliss Sokol-Wood……….Hawthorne/Leesburg
4. Daryll Kenyon and Deb Collin…………Leesburg,MFL
1. Deb Clark and Daniel Theissen………Leesburg/MFL
2. Tom Brown and Steve Sheehan……Leesburg/MFL
3. Joe Constantine and Chuck Wood………..Deland/Leesburg
4. Bill Hall and Joe Wisinarski………….MFL/MFL